1st WG1/WG2 Meeting
– page under construction –
- Chaired by: Iztok Kosem (WG1 Vice-Leader) & Rodrigo Agerri (WG2 Leader).
- Date & duration: 14/03/2018, 2h from 11h30 until 13h30.
- Meeting location: see here.
|11.30-11.40||Iztok Kosem & Rodrigo Agerri, introduction|
Rodrigo Agerri in collaboration with Alice Millour, “Design of a survey for crowdsourcing practices”
|13.20-13.30||Future plans and discussion|
- Iztok Kosem & Rodrigo Agerri, introduction. [Slides]
- Rodrigo Agerri in collaboration with Alice Millour, “Design of a survey for crowdsourcing practices”. [Slides]
- Katerina Zourou, “ Crowdsourcing: language learning and commercial imperatives in web 2.0 language learning communities” (remote). [Slides]
- Umair ul Hassan, “ Workflows and Assignment Strategies for Explicit Crowdsourcing”. [Slides]
- Yaakov HaCohen-Kerner, “Crowdsourcing-based text classification”. [Slides]
- Katerina Zourou, Ph.D, Web2Learn Greece and Hellenic Open University (>> homepage)
- Umair ul Hassan, Research Fellow, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland (>> homepage)
- Yaakov HaCohen-Kerner, Professor, Jerusalem College of Technology, Israel (>> homepage)