(state: end of May 2020)
The enetcollect-all mailing list includes anybody interested in the Action, members who are more closely involved are encouraged to also register on the ILIAS intranet. Finally, the list of MC members and substitutes includes the body of official country representatives of enetCollect.
Statistics related to member characteristics are based on the users registered on the ILIAS intranet.
The enetCollect website serves the Action-internal and Action-external communication. It presents information and material about enetCollect’s objectives, structure, procedures and outputs.
The enetCollect-all general mailing list is informing about Action-internal activities (such as meetings, STSM calls, etc.) and also serves as communication channel for Action-related activities (e.g. conference calls of the community, job offer announcements, etc.).
STSMs are carried out over all grant periods in response to regular calls for application.
Multiple Working Group meetings, hackhaton-like meetings (Crowdfest) and Annual meetings have been organized during the first three Grant Periods and are planned for Grant Period 4.
- Statistics August 2017 (PDF)
- Statistics November 2017 (PDF)
- Statistics February 2018 (PDF)
- Statistics May 2018 (PDF)
- Statistics August 2018 (PDF)
- Statistics November 2018 (PDF)
- Statistics February 2019 (PDF)
- Statistics May 2019 (PDF)
- Statistics August 2019 (PDF)
- Statistics November 2019 (PDF)
- Statistics February 2020 (PDF)
- Statistics May 2020 (PDF)