The Dissemination Coordination (DC) is meant to help and support WGs on WG-transversal tasks related to disssemination in general while harmonizing and enhancing the way to tackle such tasks across WGs. Initiatives within the DC are mostly articulated around two axis: disseminating the knowledge created and letting people know about enetCollect’s activities. For example, the DC will tackle questions such as the best way to publish enetCollect-related papers and create clear guidelines for the WGs to follow.
Coordinator: Spela Arhar Holdt (mail)
The DC is related to a number of transversal deliverables described in the MoU, namely:
- D.7.1 Description of the Dissemination Plan (Month 36), [link]
- D.7.5 Communication means including project website and social media (Month 12), [link]
- D.7.7 Targeted press releases on the Action activities (Months 12, 30, 45), [link]
- D.7.8 Newsletters (Months 12, 24, 36, 48), [link]
- D.7.12 First edition of a recurrent scientific event (Month 48). [not delivered]