As defined in the “Guidelines for COST Action Management, Monitoring and Final Assessment” (Version 2017.02)
The Action MC can constitute a Core Group; a Core Group typically consists of the COST Action Chair, Vice Chair, Working Group Leaders (and Vice Leaders), STSM Coordinator and other key leadership positions within the COST Action deemed necessary by the Action MC. The Action MC has to approve the composition of the Core Group. The Core Group can take decision on matters for which it has been mandated by the MC. The Core Group should assist the Action Chair in determining, on behalf of the Action MC, from amongst eligible participants those who are entitled to be reimbursed. Whenever issues arise, which can directly impact the Work and Budget Plan and are not in the mandate of the Core Group, or for any other key decision regarding the COST Action’s management, the Core Group must first consult with the Action MC and by no means must decide exclusively.
EnetCollect Core group (CG) is currently composed of 15 members assuming 16 key roles in the Action, namely :
- The Action Leaders,
- The WG Leaders,
- WG1: Elena Volodina (Leader, mail), Iztok Kosem (Vice-Leader, mail).
- WG2: Rodrigo Agerri (Leader, mail), Simon Krek (Vice-Leader, mail ).
- WG3: Branislav Bédi (Leader, mail), Frieda Steurs (Vice-Leader, mail).
- WG4: Toma Tasovac (Leader, mail), Matthias Kunkel (Vice-Leader, mail).
- WG5: Karen Fort (Leader, mail), Katerina Zdravkova (Vice-Leader, ).
- The OED Coordinators.