2nd WG5 Meeting
– page under construction –
- Chaired by: Karën Fort (WG5 Leader) & Katerina Zdravkova (WG5 Vice-Leader)
- Date & duration: 15/03/2018, 1 hour from 16h00 until 17h00.
- Meeting location: see here.
Karën Fort and Katerina Zdravkova, “Introduction“
Katerina Zdravkova, “Ethical issues of crowdsourcing in education“
- Karën Fort and Katerina Zdravkova, “Introduction”. [Slides]
- Karën Fort and Branislav Bedi, “Identifying ethical hotspots in a platform combining crowdsourcing and language learning”. [Slides]
- Katerina Zdravkova, “Ethical issues of crowdsourcing in education”. [Slides]
- Branislav Bédi, researcher at the Univ of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland (>> homepage).